lördag 5 september 2009

Intcom Party






















Hi everyone! :)
Thanks to the genious tool google analytics I can see that I have many international readers on the blog. Of course you can understand the pictures I put up, a picture says more than thousand words. But sometimes I gonna blog directly in english so you dont have to use te very hmmm.... special tool google translate. I try google translate sometimes here to see how it looks for you and its very confusing. =) But anyway, yesterday we had the semester start party at Södertörn University. We the girls in Intcom had a little pre-party at Sara`s place and then we went to the party. It was kinda fun.. not the funniest party I ´ve ever been to but it was as ok that a organized Södertörn party cold be. Right now i am at my parents villa in a nice stockholmsuburb that is called Tyresö were I grew up and lived before I moved in to the city. It is ooo nice to come home and chill with the family and hang out with tha cat and take walks in the amazing nature over here. Its just 15 minutes from the city of Stockholm. so if you exchangestudents miss home and stuff and want to hang out at " home" and see how swedish families live you can just come with me sometime over here. I would love to give back the hospitality that I got in America during my time there as an exchangestudent. Take a look at the pictures from yesterday =)

Xoxo / Citykatt

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar