fredag 15 januari 2010

Exam and wooooork!

Hello my little friends.

Obviously the blog is used in english by many guests so I guess I use english now and then instead. But I think google translate from swedish is hilarious to use...

Coming back from Lapland was not so fun, I love traveling and if I could I would travel all the time! But soon there is some other trip. I am pretty sure ;) Back to work and back to and pretty hard exam in environmental economics C. It was not so hard but it surprised me becasue I didnt study the questions that came up of coure.... bad luck.....

Countries/ cities/ areas I am extremly eager to visit soon: Japan, China, Russia,Taiwan, Korea, All countries in Europe- specially everywhere in Spain, Italy and France. All countries in in South America. Everywhere in USA. (particulary the west since I have already done the east) So if you have any recommendations for this areas, give them to me pleeeease I wanna go!

Right now I dreaming back to hot MIAMI.... a lovely city.
This viedo reminds me of the hot ULTRA music festival in Miami Downtown. I. Want. Go. back. NOW! ;)

Xo/ Citykatt

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar